If you are an hourly Student Academic Worker, you will receive an “I don’t work for free” booklet in the mail to help you keep accurate records.  If your appointment has begun and you still don’t have your booklet, contact the office and we’ll get one out to you.  In the meantime, download this hours tracking form.

You can prepare for evaluations by downloading the Performance Evaluation Form used by some departments to evaluate Student Academic Workers.  There is currently no standardized performance evaluation form for Sessional Academic workers.